Vintage Park at Osage City
1403 Laing St Osage City KS 66523
Our community is proud of the high quality of care we provide our residents. We are the recipients of the NCAL Bronze Quality Award and have received 4 Deficiency Free Surveys from Kansas Department of Aging and Disability Services. Our residents enjoy a wide range of services, including:
- Respite care
- Medication management
Diabetic Management Program
- A choice of cultural, educational, and religious social activities
- Individualized attention and treatment plans
- 24 hour emergency alert and response system
Vintage Park at Osage City is just 35 miles south of Topeka, Ks.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Pleased with My Mothers Move
This is a very nice community, and my mother is doing very well since her move here. She is getting better each day. They have a great staff at this community. They have been easy to work with, and very kind....
We had a lovely visit. It was clean, homey, and the staff were friendly. We even spoke with a resident who was very pleased.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.