The Windsor of Lawrence
3220 Peterson Rd Lawrence KS 66049
We honor each resident's independence, personal choices, and dignity. Visit us for a tour, and you'll see how our combination of an inviting residential setting along with the caring, helpful staff is the right choice for your housing or service needs.
Our care associates are specially trained in memory care and can assist those who may be dealing with Alzheimer's or dementia. We have staff available at all hours of the day and all through the night.
We are here to serve the needs of the special senior in your life. When you choose Windsor of Lawrence you choose the best care for your loved one.
You'll feel at home in this beautifully landscaped residential setting.
- Elegant homestyle architecture
- Porte Cochere providing covered access to the front entrance
- Covered front porch
Designed with the comforts of home and engineered with the functionality to support independence.
- Three distinctive apartment styles
- Kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, sink, and cabinetry
- Wall-to-wall carpeting except bathrooms
- Large bathroom with curbless shower
- Emergency call system with speaker response
- Telephone and cable connections
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
Note: Memory Care rates are all inclusive.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A perfect place for my wife!!
The staff at The Windsor have been taking very good care of my wife since her move in. She gets good food and a bath every day. From my point of view, I recommend this facility because they do a good job....
Staff did a fantastic job!
My mother's respite stay was fantastic! The staff was great and did an awesome job at catering to my mother's needs. The director was wonderful and the nursing staff was also very nice and able to give...
Changes Can Improve The Experience
It has been fine for my mom. She is happy with her room and they way that we set it up. Currently they do not have an activities director and they can re-vamp and variety to their meals. They stray from what...See all 9 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.