About The WaterLeaf at Land Park
The WaterLeaf at Land Park is an assisted living community located in Sacramento, California, in Sacramento County and home to about 485,000 people. Sacramento is a beautiful city with its modern light rail trains, Tower Bridge and beautiful skyline showing the Sacramento River and the American River. Residents will enjoy getting out for exercise, going to sporting events, shows, or movies together, or they can relax in our comfortable community.
The WaterLeaf at Land Park is committed to providing our residents with the highest level of quality care in a relaxed atmosphere. Our trained staff specializes in memory care to help treat Alzheimer's and dementia and keep residents active and socially engaged.
Our development is also very friendly and socially active and we enjoy group activities with our residents through outdoor events, a host of indoor activities, and other ways to keep our seniors socially engaged with one another. A few of the available activities and amenities that we have in our community include:
- Speech therapy, physical therapy, occupational therapy, and rehabilitation services
- A fun list of activities that we post on our weekly calendar
- Professional musicians who perform concerts on-site weekly
- Large, spacious accommodations
- Nutritious well-balanced meals in our dining room
- Landscaped courtyards and an outdoor sitting area
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Transportation to/from activities and appointments
We are proud to assist the seniors in our development and would love to have your family member join us for relaxing times, fun activities, and new friends at The WaterLeaf at Land Park.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor