About The Residence at Shelburne Bay
The Residence at Shelburne Bay is an assisted living residence nestled in the friendly southwestern Vermont town of Shelburne, Chittenden County. Situated just a short distance from the breathtaking vistas offered by Lake Champlain, The Residence at Shelburne Bay is located within easy walking distance to hotels, restaurants and shopping choices suitable for visiting family members.
The trained staff at The Residence at Shelburne Bay provides compassionate, around-the-clock care for residents and offers assistance in a wide range of ways, all within a secure and home-like environment. Whether it’s memory care or help with how to better live with Alzheimer’s or dementia, The Residence at Shelburne Bay’s dedicated staff ensures that seniors can maintain a high quality of life and remain independent.
Beyond medical-related care, community members at The Residence at Shelburne Bay can expect a multitude of amenities, including:
- Gourmet meals to suit all tastes and diets and made with products from the local farms of Vermont
- Exercise room, swimming pool and on-site movie theater
- Computers with video chat capabilities to ensure residents can keep in touch with their family members
- A broad activities calendar, including bingo nights, local trips, crafts, cards, book club and gardening
- Numerous apartment-style accommodation options including single rooms, double rooms and companion apartments
- A secure facility with picturesque surroundings for residents and their family members
Seniors who join the community at The Residence at Shelburne Bay will enjoy a combination of freedom and security while receiving unparalleled care from a conscientious group of staff members dedicated to care for residents and ease the minds of their family members.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor