The Reserve at Hamilton Trace
9974 Federalist Dr Fishers IN 46037
Each level of care at Hamilton Trace has been specially designed to meet a wide range of needs and preferences. As a continuing care retirement community (CCRC), residents enjoy peace of mind knowing that if their needs change, the necessary care and services will be available to them. The unique Caring Heart program matches each resident with a member of staff management, so the best care is provided.
Now open in Fishers, Hamilton Trace offers a comprehensive solution to in-home care:
- Licensed assisted living in one- and two-bedroom apartments
- Private rehabilitation suites
- Long-term care in private and semi-private suites
- Private memory care suites Named one of the Top 8 Best Places to Live by Money magazine, Fishers seems made for senior living. Just off Highway 69 in a northeast suburb of Indianapolis, Hamilton Trace offers residents nearby access to the shopping of Hamilton Town Square, the best in local dining, and year-round entertainment opportunities at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater and other nearby venues.
For additional care, you don't have far to go — Community Hospital North and IU Saxony Hospital are located close by.
With innovative care in every aspect of resident life, open and comfortable living spaces and a prime location in Fishers, Hamilton Trace is an option unlike anything else you'll find in this area. Please call today to arrange your personal tour.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Beautiful facility with every amenity. Staff and residents could not have been nicer. The perfect fit for my 91 year mother!
This has been a good transition for my mother with her move this community. She is doing quite well. I got most of my feedback from my sister who is close to her, I don't live in the same state. From what...
Nice Looking Community
This is a lovely looking community. From what I saw everything looked very nice and well maintained. The staff was kind. They were informative and answered my questions. It is a nice community, but the location...See all 8 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.