The Chopin at Wilson Commons
1400 W. Sonata Drive Milwaukee WI 53221
The Chopin offers beautiful and spacious 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and free-standing ranch homes.
On-site conveniences at the Chopin include:
- Chopin Community Room with kitchen
- Harold A. Breier Private Dining Room
- Chapel with daily services
- Full-service hair salon & barber shop
- The Wilson Coffee Shop
- Complete on-site banking
- Fitness center
- Arts & crafts room
- Woodworking shop
- EasyConnect HD
- Housekeeping services available
- On-site Prelude Restaurant with meal delivery available
- Pendant system and other concierge services are available upon request
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Picture perfect property, active senior who organize many of their own activities, and a caring and respectful staff.
Horrible lease terms
Very pricey and lease terms are horrible. You have to pay for meals and services if you are hospitalized even though you are not receiving them. Same thing if you pass away for the remainder of your last month....
Not very impressed, seems they are going through changes in the management and staffing areas , understaffed, meals are not appealing to look at or eat. There is no dietitian at this time. Activities are...See all 9 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.