The Bristal at Woodcliff Lake
364 Chestnut Ridge Road Woodcliff Lake NJ 07677
Located in historical and breath-taking Woodcliff Lake, Bergen County, New Jersey, The Bristal at Woodcliff Lake is an assisted living community that is ideal for residents looking to find a greater meaningful and enriched lifestyle, while enjoying all the comforts of home. Twenty minutes northwest of Manhattan, The Bristal at Woodcliff Lake is perfect for the active senior looking for a sense of adventure. Seniors who enjoy a home-based lifestyle will enjoy taking in Woodcliff Lake's historic sites and homes.
Specializing in helping adults with early to mid-stage Alzheimer's or other memory related disorders, a member of The Bristal's warm and friendly staff is available to residents 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Whether it is constant daily assistance, or a simple household task, residents can feel confident knowing their needs will always be fulfilled with a smile. Residents can also rest-assured knowing they are living in a private and secure neighborhood.
Amenities Available at The Bristal at Woodcliff Lake:
- Art and music classes
- Reading circles, creative writing, and other memory triggering activities
- Emergency response system in every suite
- Other activities, both on and off site, with transportation provided, when needed
- Suite-style living with kitchenettes and a private bathroom
- Restaurant-style meals and refreshments prepared and provided on site, daily
Be confident in knowing you chose to reside with The Bristal at Woodcliff Lake. Dedicated, warm and friendly staff is committed to providing you a happy, healthy and worry-free lifestyle. Experience assisted living with all the comforts of home and more.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.