About Tender Care
Tender Care, located in Portland, Oregon, is a residential care home committed to serving seniors in Multnomah County and surrounding areas. If you like the big city life, then Tender Care is the place for you. Take a walk and enjoy the beautiful surroundings Portland has to offer. It is known as the "City of Roses," and the sights will not disappoint you, as you enjoy a happy, healthy, and active lifestyle with Tender Care.
Just one look at Tender Care, and you will agree this is not your typical group home setting. Whether you need help with a simple household chore, or just a friendly companion, a member of Tender Care's staff is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You will never feel alone or abandoned, and most importantly, you will never lose your strong sense of independence.
Services Available with Tender Care:
- Secure 24 hour controlled access
- Pets allowed, including dogs, cats, and birds
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Medication assistance and management
- Meal planning and preparation, including gluten-free and vegetarian considerations
- Complimentary transportation to and from personal appointments, including shopping and other social activities
Choosing to reside with Tender Care means you are ready to enjoy an independent and worry-free lifestyle, with a dedicated and friendly staff by your side to assist you when you need it. You are surrounded by all the comforts of home, and you enjoy being treated with the kindness, dignity, and respect you rightfully deserve.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor