About Sussex Mills LLC
Sussex Mills LLC is an independent living senior housing for seniors 55 years or older, located in Sussex, Waukesha County, Wisconsin. Sussex is a village that is dedicated to maintaining a small town atmosphere. The size of Sussex Village is only 7.7 square miles, with a population of almost 11,000. Sussex is just 19 miles northwest of Milwaukee, making it convenient for residents to leave their quiet community occasionally and enjoy the big city for a bit. Sussex Village also takes care of its seniors. Each year, they hold Active Aging Week. This is a week long workshop which helps adults over 50 years old to lead healthier, more active lifestyles.
The caring staff at Sussex Mills LLC, is there to help residents when they are in need. They no longer need to worry about doing their home repairs or yard work, as the staff takes care of everything.
Sussex Mills LLC is conveniently located near banks, the library, restaurants, places of worship, and the senior center. Other than the convenient location, Sussex Mills has many amenities for residents’ comfort and convenience. Some of these amenities include:
- Large apartments with full tubs and wheelchair accessible showers are available
- Planned activities for the residents
- On site beautician for resident’s convenience
- Cats and dogs are allowed
- Transportation is available at cost, and the property is located close to the bus line
- Common areas indoors and outdoors for residents to enjoy each others company
If you are looking for an independent senior housing community with a small town atmosphere, Sussex Mills LLC could be the place for you.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor