2451 Silvernail Rd Pewaukee WI 53072
Silvernail is an affordable senior housing community located in the village of Pewaukee, Waukesha County, WI. The community itself is located directly across from the Willow Run Golf Course and just down the street from the Western Lakes Golf Club. Pewaukee is home to large Pewaukee Lake and Nagawick Lake, both are great for serene visits and relaxing walks. The views and location of Pewaukee make it a great place to call home.
Silvernail offers 24 hour qualified staff on-site and keyed and coded community entrances for the safety of its residents. Covered, nearby parking is also available for our residents.
In addition to the comfort and the security of its residents, Silvernail places great value on the amenities and the activities that are included in our seniors housing. We encourage sociability and getting to know your neighbors, which is why we offer the following:
- Beauty salon on-site
- Large community room, featuring a fireplace and a common kitchen area
- Library, with Internet access
- Fitness center on-site
- Media room with theater style seating
- Arts and crafts room, game room, and a pool table
- Pet friendly, with some restrictions
Silvernail is proud of the amenities and the additional activities that it has to offer its residents in this affordable community. We welcome you to join us for entertainment, independence, and peacefulness.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.