Sagewood at Daybreak
11289 S. Oakmond Rd. South Jordan UT 84095
Located in Daybreak, a master planned development in South Jordan Utah, our 6-acre, 235,000 square foot campus is only steps from restaurants, shops, walking paths, TRAX light rail station, a new University of Utah Medical Center complex, and the new Mountain View Corridor freeway leading straight to the airport.
Amenities and Services
- A bistro/cafe, elegant courtyard dining room
- Full-service salon including therapeutic massage
- Fitness center with indoor pool
- Family gathering room
- Large, multi-purpose social hall
- Cultural and educational opportunities
- Casual dining, socializing, and neighborhood events
- Outdoors you will find beautiful courtyards and walking paths accented by fine architectural elements everywhere you turn.
- Learn more by scheduling a community experience.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Offers More Levels Of Care
We really liked this community when we toured it. It was a little larger of a community than others that we looked at but that would be due to they offer different levels of care from independent living to...
[Removed], We did the tour today the 8th. I made a mistake on the date. Sagewood is like experiencing a 5 star hotel or vacation resort. With all the amenities one could desire. Everyone from [Removed] and...
Care and staff
The care at this community I have concerns. This is a nice community and they do need more staff to be able to have all the residents. They need some improvements on getting back to the family members. The...See all 16 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.