Sunrise of Sandy
2130 East 9400 South Sandy UT 84093
- Offering assisted living, memory care and short-term stays
- Near Alta View Hospital and Alta View Senior Clinic
- Close to Sandy Senior Center, the Quarry Shopping Center, South Towne Mall, Jordan Commons movie theater, La Caille, Sandy Amphitheater and Rio Tinto Stadium
- Regularly scheduled resident outings with our 'Out to Lunch Bunch,' 'Gents Day Out,' 'Out to the Movies,' and 'Scenic Drives' groups
- Residents frequent local theatrical plays, sporting events and museums
- Our dining services coordinator was classically trained at The Cordon Bleu
- Robust activities calendar to enrich the mind, body and spirit
Here at Sunrise of Sandy, an assisted living community in Sandy, Utah, we know our residents and their family members on a personal level. We build those strong relationships, maintain open paths of communication and create the trust and confidence needed to enhance our residents' quality of life. Our residents enjoy living in our community because as part of the Sunrise family, they know that our staff truly cares about their happiness and wellbeing. In fact, every month one of our team members is bestowed the 'Joy in Service' award. This award is given to a team member who goes above and beyond the call of duty to help a resident or another team member. It is just one example of our commitment to our community and excellence in senior care.
Community outings include trips to Quarry Shopping Center, South Towne Mall and the Jordan Commons movie theater, which are enjoyed by all. Stop by today and see why our residents are proud to call Sunrise of Sandy home!
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Sunrise of Sandy was a nice and clean and older community that we toured. The staff was very friendly and answered all of our questions. We chose another community for our current needs. It is a beautiful community...
A tour for care
We toured this community for care. The staff was friendly and very helpful to assist us. The community was clean and we liked the list of activities. We did not see what was offered for the meals for the residents....
A good environment for care .
The care at this community. The staff is very helpful. I like that they keep me informed on her progress and setbacks, The community is very clean and we like the atmosphere that is given here. The menu could...See all 23 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.