Rosepointe Care Home
6573 Rose Bridge Drive Roseville CA 95678
Rosepointe Care Home is a senior residential care home that is located in the metropolitan city of Roseville, CA and is the largest city in Placer County. Roseville is included in the Sacramento metropolitan areas and is just a short drive to local Folsom Lake State Recreation Area. The group home setting is surrounded by parks, great for relaxing strolls and outdoor entertainment. The Pocahontas Park and Howard Johnson both are within a block walking distance. The great location and abundance of attractions makes Roseville a wonderful place to call home.
Rosepointe Care Home is committed to the safety of its seniors. Our owner is a licensed nurse assistant and is qualified and available for assistance. The rest of our staff members are available 24/7, with a medical doctor available on call.
In addition to the relaxing location of the community and the great staff, Rosepointe Care Home is dedicated to the comfort of its residents and offers the following amenities:
- Indoor common areas, with scheduled Bingo, crafting and reading
- Exercise classes available
- Complimentary transportation available to off-site dining, shopping and entertainment
- Daily prepared meals available
- Housekeeping and laundry included
- Assistance available with everyday activities
Rosepointe Care Home is proud of all it has to offer to you. We would like to invite you to discover the compassion, professionalism and quality of care for yourself.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.