501 River Road SE Grand Rapids MN 55744
River South offers seniors high quality service, convenient living and affordable comfort in Grand Rapids. Our beautiful community is comprised of spacious one- and two-bedroom apartments that offer fully equipped modern kitchens, ample natural lighting and views of the lake. We have a professional management team, as well as a 24-hour maintenance team, ensuring that we provide the best in resident service and support.
At River South, seniors enjoy a vibrant community with access to a wide range of features and amenities, including:
- An outdoor picnic area with barbeque grills
- Cable and internet hookups
- The cost of all utilities is included in monthly payment
- Easy access to some of the area's best sites and recreational amenities
- On-site laundry facilities
- Secure building with controlled access
- Pet friendly community
At River South, seniors enjoy high quality affordable living that allows them the time and freedom to pursue their hobbies and interests. We offer all the benefits of independent living, without the stress, expense and hassle of home ownership and upkeep. We are proud of our beautiful community, and we are looking forward to having you join us for fun, relaxation and enrichment.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.