Pine Ridge Apartments
620 River Road Grand Rapids MN 55744
Pine Ridge Apartments is a senior housing community located in the picturesque neighborhoods of Grand Rapids, Itasca County, MN. Our community is located in a neighborhood that is rich in culture and amazing landscapes, which help our residents, discover the joy of living. Our community is a blend of the unexpected charm of country living and city convenience, giving our residents a reason to smile at every dawn break.
At Pine Ridge Apartments, we recognize the unique and diverse needs of our residents, and we are committed to meeting them. We are dedicated to ensuring that our residents' quality of life is top notch. We are inspired by the happy faces we see in our satisfied clients, and this makes us walk an extra mile to make a beautiful home for them. We make our community accessible to all visitors to come along and share their joy with us.
In addition to our commitment we take pride of our amenities meant to improve the well-being of our community. Some of these amenities include;
- Spacious closets and storage rooms in our units.
- Beautiful exterior seating areas and spacious patios for dining and recreation
- Oven, Refrigerator, Garbage Disposals and Dishwashers included in most units.
- Water, Sewer & Trash included in rent.
- On-site laundry facilities
- Elevator in Senior Building.
- Community Room available free of charge for resident activities.
- Accessible Off-street parking
- Onsite garage
- Controlled access entry system
The moment you visit our community your perception of community living changes, you join a haven of comfort, rest and peace of mind. We invite you to visit us and live this experience.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.