Pheasant View Assisted Living
1242 East Pheasant View Drive Layton UT 84041
Pheasant View Assisted Living is an assisted living community located in a quiet residential neighborhood of Layton, Utah. Our community is framed by the majestic peaks of the Wasatch Mountains to the east and the Great Salt Lake wetlands to the southwest. Warm summers and beautiful winters provide the environmental backdrop for our residents.
Pheasant View Assisted Living is deeply committed to providing an environment where our members are provided a secure environment that fills their needs but also allows them to maintain their independence while fostering an active lifestyle.
While maintaining the physical and medical needs of our residents, our community provides the options and amenities to preserve an active and social lifestyle. Some of these include:
- Full-time recreational and educational programs that include activities like bingo, arts and crafts projects, monthly socials, exercise groups, a book club and even video game and movie nights
- Weekly church services by local churches provided on-site every Sunday
- Three home-cooked meals provided daily with accommodations made for vegetarian diets
- A private dining room with available catering services for special occasions
- A full-service beauty salon and barber shop on-site
- Telephone, internet and cable television included
- Dogs and cats permitted
- Smoking allowed outdoors
The Pheasant View Assisted Living community was designed to allow all of its members to maintain the freedom and independence of their past while providing the safety and services that only an assisted living community can provide. Our residents live in modern apartments that provide all the amenities that they could desire but are completely maintenance-free both inside and out.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Pheasant View recommended
My Mom has been at Pheasant View for 6 weeks now and the experience couldn't be better. They are kind, friendly and attentive to her. The surroundings are pleasant. She is really enjoying. They have been...
5 stars all the way!!!
The staff at Pheasant View are awesome. This is a small community so you can get to know everybody and not get lost. Mom says the food is good and while I have not tried it myself it does look good. The community...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.