About Mountain Ridge
Mountain Ridge is an assisted living community located in the spectacular mountainside city of South Ogden, Weber County, Utah. Our centrally-located community is surrounded by stunning mountain views and wide open skies. With it's proximity to Salt Lake City, this compact city makes the perfect place to settle down and enjoy a worry-free, relaxing lifestyle.
Mountain Ridge is devoted to delivering excellence in senior living in our safe, secure and modern community. Our caring and compassionate team of medical professionals are available 24 hours a day to keep our residents comfortable. We offer specialized memory care support for those living with Alzhemier's or dementia, including personalized resident-centered care plans designed to promote the physical, social and emotional well-being of seniors with memory care needs.
Our unique, inclusive senior community is focused on providing seniors with services and amenities designed to encourage health, wellness and positive relationships. Our amenities include:
- A beautiful enclosed courtyard complete with flower gardens and benches
- Our award-winning 'Dining by Design' program that encourages resident input in meal planning
- Easy access to off-site rehabilitation services such as speech therapy, occupational therapy and physical therapy using our complementary local transportation service
- Medication management and reminders
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- On-site programs include games nights, movie screenings and fitness classes
- Wearable emergency call pendants to provide peace-of-mind for residents and their families
We are proud to provide seniors with a caring, supportive community, and we invite you to contact us for more information about our services here at Mountain Ridge.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor