Patriot Living of Yadkinville
409 Harrison Avenue Yadkinville NC 27055
Piedmont Village of Yadkinville
Piedmont Village at Yadkinville is an assisted living community located in Yadkinville, NC. The city of Yadkinville is located in Yadkin County and is home to about 2,800 people. Yadkinville is a small town where residents can take relaxing walks, run errands and do their shopping, or relax in the comfort of our community.
Piedmont Village at Yadkinville offers the highest level of quality care for our seniors in a relaxing home-like environment. Our community has 24-hour on-site assistance available to help your family member with any needs that arise so they always feel cared for and supported. At Piedmont Village at Yadkinville, we focus on the care of our residents. Our highly trained staff is accessible day and night should any need for assistance arise.
In addition to helping with any physical or medical needs that your loved one might have, we are a very social group that enjoys getting together for birthdays, game night, planning events and going for various outings. A few of the available amenities and activities in our development include:
- A communal room for events, games and socializing
- Transportation to appointments and events
- Well-balanced meals and snacks
- On-site housekeeping and laundry services
- An activities director to assist with scheduled events
- An on-site beautician and barber
- A TV/media room and games
We are proud to assist the residents of our community and invite you to join us for relaxing times, fun activities, scheduled events, and new friends at Piedmont Village at Yadkinville.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.