Brookdale Reynolda Road
2980 Reynolda Road Winston-Salem NC 27106
Brookdale Reynolda Road offers premium customized care services that are tailored to meet the unique needs of each resident. We have a holistic approach to care that gives residents a true sense of purpose, while addressing physical, social, spiritual, intellectual, mental and emotional needs. Brookdale Reynolda Road boasts a well-trained and caring staff who expertly balance assistance with independence, always respecting privacy and promoting dignity.
Our community has a wide range of luxurious services and resort-like amenities that set us apart from traditional senior living communities. At Brookdale Reynolda Road, residents enjoy:
- Personalized care plans that are regularly reviewed and adapted as needs change
- Scheduled transportation services
- A choice of apartment style and layouts with private baths and spacious closets
- Outdoor courtyard with walking paths
- Three homemade meals served daily in our restaurant-style dining room
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Of the facilities that we visited, this was by far the cleanest and most welcoming of all. Staff was pleasant, seemed to enjoy their work. Residents we spoke with (in private) were very happy with everything....
Very impressed with the facility and contact with [Removed]. We are on hold now, but it would be first choice, if the need arises for a move.
Mom had made some new friends at Brookdale. They help to make sure she attends the meals and encourage her to participate in the daily activities. She likes the staff and they are helpful. She loves the...See all 14 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.