Oak Ridge Place
6060 Oxboro Ave N Stillwater MN 55082
Oak Ridge Place is an assisted living community in the picturesque city of Stillwater, MN. Our peaceful community is surrounded by lush gardens, green lawns and shade trees, and is central to shopping, area hospitals and the scenic St. Croix River. Stillwater is an inviting place to settle down, relax and enjoy a worry-free lifestyle.
Oak Ridge Place is committed to excellence in assisted living. We strive to create a warm, safe and welcoming community where everyone is valued and respected. Our compassionate, professional medical professionals are available around the clock to ensure residents are comfortable and secure at all times. Along with our supportive staff.
Our tranquil community encourages residents to be active, healthy and engaged through our various on-site programs and amenities including:
- Peaceful, manicured grounds including flower gardens and a screened-in gazebo area
- Beautiful common areas including games rooms, TV lounges and reading rooms
- Private one and two-bedroom apartment homes equipped with emergency call cords
- Medication management is available
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry (2 loads per resident)
- Two meals daily served restaurant-style
- Daily activities include arts and crafts, exercise classes and movie nights
- Weekly grocery shopping trips
- Transportation available to appointments and area attractions
We are proud to offer seniors an affordable, welcoming community where they can relax and enjoy the peace-of-mind that comes with living at Oak Ridge Place.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
This community is very good for the great care. They offer alot of great activities for those who want to particiate. A clean community to enjoy. I would recommend this community highly.
The staff at the Oak Ridge Place have been so helpful, they have always made themselves available to answer questions. They are very efficient and if you ask them to take care of something they take care of...
Older, smaller commons area...
Older, smaller commons areas. Esthetically not very pleasing. On the upside, great staff, LOTS of activities & good price. Additional costs for electric, cable & phone & for minimal meal package....See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.