Michele's Place - A Senior Care Home
6770 SW King Blvd Beaverton OR 97008
Michele's Place - A Senior Care Home is a senior care home located in the Tualatin River Valley in Beaverton, Oregon, which is in Washington County. Our community is roughly seven miles west of the large, popular city of Portland. Beaverton is a wonderful place to live with an inviting atmosphere for all friends and family to enjoy when visiting.
Michele's Place - A Senior Care Home is focuses on providing the highest quality of life while continuing to meet each resident's individual needs in a spacious, gorgeous group home setting. Our community is dedicated to providing a safe and secure environment for all seniors. Our caring, compassionate employees are highly qualified to provide care and comfort to all residents at any time.
In addition to meeting all the medical and physical needs of each resident, our community is active and encourages seniors to participate and socialize with peers with our numerous features, including:
- Nutritionally based meals provided to meet dietary needs of each resident as directed by a health care professional
- Planned onsite activities to encourage participation with others within the group
- Access to offsite devotional services to encourage interaction with friends and local community members
- Both indoor and outdoor common areas for lounging and visiting with friends
We are proud of our vibrant, loving community. We would like to take the time to personally invite you to join us for rest, relaxing and fun at Michele's Place - A Senior Care Home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.