About Mercy Retirement and Care Center
Mercy Retirement and Care Center is an assisted living community located in Oakland, California, in Alameda County and home to over 413,000 people. Oakland is a wonderful city with lots of businesses, shopping, sporting events, restaurants and stores. Residents will enjoy Bay area views, shopping with friends and family members, going on group outings, or relaxing in our comfortable community.
Mercy Retirement and Care Center is committed to providing our residents with the highest level of care in a comfortable, home-like setting. Our licensed staff specializes in memory care to help treat Alzheimer’s and dementia and keep residents engaged and active. At Mercy Retirement and Care Center, our team of professionals will assist with any needs that your family member may have.
Our community is also socially engaging and enjoys group outings, planned events and other ways to encourage fun interaction and socializing between our residents. Some of the available services and activities that we have in our development include:
- Rehabilitation, speech therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy
- Spacious accommodations with different floor plans and layouts
- Beautiful outdoor spaces and courtyard areas
- Three well-balanced meals and snacks each day
- Transportation to/from appointments and events
- Trips to museums, restaurants and sporting events
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Devotional services off-site
We are pleased to have the seniors in our community and invite you to bring your family member to join us for fun and engaging activities, relaxation, and new friends at Mercy Retirement and Care Center.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor