Mercy Retirement and Care Center
3431 Foothill Boulevard Oakland CA 94601
Mercy Retirement and Care Center is an assisted living community located in Oakland, California, in Alameda County and home to over 413,000 people. Oakland is a wonderful city with lots of businesses, shopping, sporting events, restaurants and stores. Residents will enjoy Bay area views, shopping with friends and family members, going on group outings, or relaxing in our comfortable community.
Mercy Retirement and Care Center is committed to providing our residents with the highest level of care in a comfortable, home-like setting. Our licensed staff specializes in memory care to help treat Alzheimer's and dementia and keep residents engaged and active. At Mercy Retirement and Care Center, our team of professionals will assist with any needs that your family member may have.
Our community is also socially engaging and enjoys group outings, planned events and other ways to encourage fun interaction and socializing between our residents. Some of the available services and activities that we have in our development include:
- Rehabilitation, speech therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy
- Spacious accommodations with different floor plans and layouts
- Beautiful outdoor spaces and courtyard areas
- Three well-balanced meals and snacks each day
- Transportation to/from appointments and events
- Trips to museums, restaurants and sporting events
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Devotional services off-site
We are pleased to have the seniors in our community and invite you to bring your family member to join us for fun and engaging activities, relaxation, and new friends at Mercy Retirement and Care Center.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Great memory care!!
My mother has been recently transferred into the memory care unit at this community and so far I have been pleased with the care she has been receiving. The staff are very encouraging on helping her improve...
Seemed very nice, but I felt it would not be a good "cultural fit" for my parents.
A nice place for care
I did tour this community. This was a reasonable option in value. The staff were nice and friendly and answered are questions. We were not able to see the food. We did see the activity room and it appeared...See all 8 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.