We've found at least 30 Assisted Living Facilities within 10 miles of San Francisco, CA
San Francisco Senior Resources
San Francisco is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world known for its rolling hills, cool summers, cable cars and famous landmarks such as the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz. It draws seniors from all over the country with its beauty, liberal activism and strong economy. With almost 40% of its population above 45 years of age, San Francisco strives to accommodate its advanced in age population with a variety of services and assistance.
- Pharma Security Group, Inc. - We provide medication management and compliance services for seniors. Our main service provides loved ones with daily phone call reminders for their medication in English, Spanish, and French. Visit us at MyPharmaCall.com
Discounts for Seniors
- BART - A 62.5% discount for seniors 65 years and older: $24 ticket for only $9.
Funeral Homes and Services
- eFuneral - To save funeral planners time, money, and headache, eFuneral is transforming the way funeral arrangements are made. On eFuneral.com, you have free access to our funeral home comparison tool that includes pricing, ratings & reviews.
Gift Ideas and Unique Products for Seniors
- Life History Services, LLC - Don't wait. Record your life history or that of a loved one today. Life History Services professionally gathers and preserves your history in audio, video, print, and multimedia formats. Honor the past, capture the present, inform the future!
503 S. Dickinson Street Madison, WI 53703
(608) 255-9669 / (608) 658-1102
With over 45 hospitals in the area, the San Francisco area offers world class health care. According to the 2012 US News and World Report, the top hospitals in the region are:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center
- California Pacific Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Walnut Creek Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center
- Sutter Delta Medical Center
- UCSF Medical Center
- Washington Hospital
Movers: Senior Moving Services
- Handy Dandy Moving Service - Moving needs are different for every customer served. HANDY DANDY MOVING SERVICE is ready to customize your move to make it a success. That's why specific services are offered to help seniors, such as packing.
Senior Living Costs
According to the 2012 A Place for Mom Cost of Care Survey, costs for a one-bedroom assisted living apartment in San Francisco range from:
- High: $6,245
- Low: $3,600
- Average: $5,005
If you're looking for senior living accommodations, contact one of our San Francisco Senior Living Advisors, or call us at (866) 344-8005. You can also get information on financing senior care.
Not for Profit
- Meals on Wheels: Find a Meal - The oldest and largest national organization representing local, community-based Senior Nutrition Programs in all 50 U.S. states.
- Meals on Wheels of San Francisco, Inc.
1375 Fairfax Avenue San Francisco, CA 94124
- San Francisco Senior Centers - Serving the 50+ community in SF Bay Area for almost 75 years.