Meadow Creek Townhomes
1216 Meadow Creek Lane Warsaw KY 41095
Meadow Creek Townhomes is an affordable senior apartments for seniors 55 and older located in the beautiful country town of Warsaw, Gallatin County, Kentucky. Meadow Creek is located with easy access to nearby shopping centers, coffee shops, parks, and more, being in walking distance to town. At Meadow Creek, our loved ones maintain their independence and freedom while having the convenience and support that we can offer. All of our townhomes are modern and spacious with many of them specially designed for full wheelchair access. We have two and three bedroom units ready for you to tour. Meadow Creek accepts HUD subsidies and is covered under the Low Income Housing Tax Credit Federal housing program as well as the Section 8 Program to offer our residents affordable housing with subsidized rent for qualified applicants. Income restrictions may apply.
In addition to ample room and its convenient location, Meadow Creek has competitive amenities to offer its residents, such as:
- Beautiful landscaping, interior, and exterior designing for a great place to call home
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, range, and refrigerator
- Private and accessible parking
- Washer and dryer hook ups
- Beautiful patios
- Water and trash pick-up included
- Air conditioning with individual control
- Pet friendly community with restrictions
We are proud of our community and invite you to come and visit us at Meadow Creek today.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.