Fairview Place Senior Living Community
433 Floyd Drive Carrollton KY 41008
Located a stone's throw away from the Ohio River Valley, Fairview Place Senior Living Community is an assisted living community in Carrollton, Kentucky. Just 20 minutes north of Louisville and 45 minutes south of Cincinnati, Fairview Place Senior Living Community is family-owned and operated facility, with a warm and loving atmosphere, where your family and friends are always welcome.
Our warm and friendly staff is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to make sure you are living a comfortable and healthy lifestyle. Whether you need simple assistance with an everyday household task or just a friendly face to visit with, Fairview Place Senior Living Community guarantees their is someone close by at all times to help you with your every need.
Amenities Available at Fairview Place Senior Living Community:
- Studio and alcove style apartments, with a southern style porch
- A private bathroom and walk-in closets
- A kitchenette with a refrigerator and microwave
- Restaurant quality meals and snacks prepared right on site
- Basic utilities are included, with telephone and cable television with an additional charge
- A security system, with an additional emergency call system
- A landscaped courtyard
- Exercise and activity rooms
When you choose to reside with Fairview Place Senior Living Community, you are choosing an independent and worry-free lifestyle, with all the comforts of home. Your family is our family too. So go ahead, continue to plan those family Sunday suppers, right in the comfort of your own home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.