Mary Rox Group Home
3529 East 118th Street Cleveland OH 44105
Mary Rox Group Home is a residential care home that is located in Cleveland, OH in Cuyahoga County. Our community borders Cuyahoga River. Terminal Tower, Cleveland Arcade, and Old tone Church are some of the attractions that make Cleveland worth visiting. This city is definitely a great place to reside in.
Our compassionate staff provides service and care to seniors with a caring attitude and tenderest hearts. Our therapy and treatment options are also highly effective. The caregivers always stay up to date on excellent care for residents. We take pride in offering the highest quality care to our national heroes in a comfortable, relaxed, and clean group home setting. To maintain senior's quality of life and dignity, all our caregivers maintain the highest standards.
At Mary Rox Group Home, family life continues and loving care matters. Our community gives emphasis to twin qualities of tolerance and respect. Plenty of amenities are available to our treasured and cherished residents. Some of them include:
- A neatly-done sunroom
- A spacious library with a huge array of books
- An Olympic size swimming pool with out of this world stay-fit classes
- Pet friendly with a number of restrictions
- A variety of dining option with both private and restaurant style dining room
- Religious services for several denominations
At Mary Rox Group Home, seniors live in a caring and warm environment. Their wishes for individual privacy and independence are respected at all times. We invite you to come and take a tour of our residence today. You will definitely not regret it.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.