About Luther Towers II
Luther Towers II
Luther Towers II is an assisted living community located in the picturesque city of Wilmington, Delaware where the Christina River, the Brandywine Creek, and the Delaware River all meet. With a beautiful and vibrant riverfront containing theatres, markets, restaurants, and residential areas, Wilmington is an active community with lots to see and do for everyone in the family.
Luther Towers provides affordable assisted living options to seniors, while ensuring that all residents have the opportunity to live their lives to the fullest. With a rich volunteer community to draw from, our buildings offer unique social and cultural experiences for our residents. Our volunteers and staff are the backbone of our residential community, providing a full and rich lifestyle. Our staff are dedicated to ensuring our seniors feel at home and independent.
In addition to our close-knit and vibrant community atmosphere, our community offers seniors and their families many ways to be active and enjoy life, including:
- A social services coordinator for each building
- An emergency alert system in each apartment
- An on-site library with free internet access
- Apartments wired for Comcast Cable
- An on-site Beauty Shop, Restaurant, Gift Shop, and Convenience Store
- 24-hour security monitoring, fire sprinkler system, and backup generators
- Accessible transportation to local banks and the grocery store
We are extremely proud of the vibrant and active community we provide for our seniors at Luther Towers II, and invite you to join our community and enjoy a rich and active lifestyle full of meaningful experiences.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor