About Luther Towers
Luther Towers is a beautiful assisted living community located in historic Willmington, Delaware. Willmington has many galleries, museums, and gardens for its residents to enjoy. You can also enjoy one of the many ethnic festival that are held in Willmington each year.
The staff at Luther Towers are caring, knowledgeable, and experienced. You may even see the residents working with the staff, as many of them volunteer at the residence's MiniMart and as floor monitors and receptionists at the front desk. Caring folks in the community also volunteer at Luther Towers to help the residents and make their days a little brighter.
Luther Towers offers many amenities, which make the residents lives happier and easier. Some of the amenities include:
- Computers in the library with free internet access
- Beauty shop located in the building
- MiniMart convenience store for on site shopping
- Transportation to local banks and grocery stores
- Meals served in the community's restaurant
- Gift shop located in the building
- On site laundry facilities
- All utilities are included in the monthly rent
Residents of Luther Towers live in a safe and comfortable environment. Because there is someone there in case of an emergency, you can live a life of freedom and independence. With the transportation offered by the community, you can do your shopping and errands without needing to burden your loved ones. If you are looking for a beautiful place to live where you can still maintain your independence, Luther Towers in Willmington, Delaware might just be the place for you.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor