100 Stirling Village Butler PA 16001
Our studio and one bedroom apartments are specifically designed to offer an abundance of features:
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Climate controls in each apartment
- Ample storage and closet space
- Kitchenettes with microwaves and refrigerator/freezer
- Emergency call systems that are interfaced with staff pagers
- Walk in showers with built in safety features
Our public places also offer amenities to make every day more enjoyable:
- Three daily meals that include alternate selections plus snacks
- Activity and crafts room
- Comfortable lounges
- Private areas for entertaining family and friends
- Beauty and barber salon
- Computer area with internet access
- Tai Chi classes
- Indoor activities such as bingo and card games
At Lowrie Place, we provide thoughtful, compassionate care in a warm, lively environment. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Our residents engage in a variety of stimulating activities, such as board games, yoga, tai chi, and bingo.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Everything went well went my tour of this community. It is a nice place. The staff was very kind, and helpful. All my questions were answered. It was a pretty nice experience.
Really nice but too expensive
We toured this community when looking for my parents. It was very nice and the staff was friendly and able to answer any questions we had. My parents decided not to move here because it was a little too high...
Very nice place!
Our experience with Lowrie Place has been a very positive one overall, I'd give them high marks across the board! It's a nice looking, clean place, and everyone has been very friendly. One small complaint...See all 10 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.