Colonial Gardens Guest House for Men
121 Steppland Rd Butler PA 16002
Colonial Gardens Guest House
Colonial Gardens Guest House is a senior living community located in Butler, PA, which is in Butler County and home to just over 13,800 people. Residents will enjoy getting daily exercise walking through this beautiful city with its park-like settings, going to local shops and stores, or relaxing in our comfortable community.
Colonial Gardens Guest House offers the highest level of quality care to our residents in a relaxed, home-like environment. At Colonial Gardens Guest House, our trained staff works day and night handling every aspect of your family member's care including all meals, housekeeping, medications, all activities, laundry, transportation, rehabilitation and appointments. Our seniors receive consistent care from our staff that is on-site 24-hours a day to assist them with their needs.
We are also a very socially community that enjoys social events, group activities, outings, and other ways to encourage fun times between our residents. Some of the available amenities, services, and activities that we have available in our development include:
- On-site activities including birthday celebrations, fun events, trivia and classes
- Fun bingo and board games, arts and crafts, and card games
- Three well-balanced meals prepared restaurant-style by our chef
- A library, a large community room and group events and activities
- Spacious apartments in different sizes and floor plans
- Indoor and outdoor common seating areas to relax and talk
- Housekeeping and laundry services
We would love to have your relative join us at Colonial Gardens Guest House for relaxation, fun activities, and new friends in our caring community.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.