Love and Divine Home Care
6525 Greenhaven Drive Sacramento CA 95831
Love and Divine Home Care is a residential care home located in Sacramento, CA in Sacramento County, a very convenient area known for great shopping and restaurants. Voted by Time Magazine as America's Most Diverse City in 2002, there is a convenient light rail system and lots of students in the area from nearby California State University.
Love and Divine Home Care offers its residents superior care in a quiet and relaxed group home so they can meet their daily needs in a supportive environment. Our committed team of professionals is always ready to assist residents with any needs that they have while helping them to maintain their independence. It's this supportive guidance that gives residents an extra sense of security.
At Love and Divine Home Care, we focus on giving our residents a comfortable setting that is supportive and engaging. Our community has several great ways to keep residents engaged and we do this through amenities and activities such as:
- Visiting dental services, podiatry, speech therapy and physical therapy
- Relaxed ranch-style living accommodations that don't require stairs
- Devotional services that are offered on-site as well as off-site
- Well-balanced meals that include vegetarian options
- An open, shared space with a relaxed sitting area and comfortable chairs
We are happy to assist the residents in our warm development and would love for you to bring your family member to Love and Divine Home Care where every need they have will be met in a loving and supportive community.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.