Linda Falls Guest Home I
755 Linda Falls Terrace Angwin CA 94508
Linda Falls Guest Home I is a senior residential care home that is located in the very small city of Angwin, CA and in Napa county. Angwin has around 3000 residents and is a part of the northern San Francisco Bay area. It is home to the Howell Mountain. The group home setting itself is just a short drive to the Las Posadas State Forest. The attractions and small town feel of the city makes Angwin a relaxing place to call home.
Linda Falls Guest Home I is committed to the safety and the security of its residents. Our staff are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. The secured property ensures the safety of any wandering prone seniors. A hospital is local to the community, in the event of any medical concerns.
In addition to the relaxing location and the secure community, Linda Falls Guest Home I offers the following comforting amenities, ensuring that all of our residents feel at home:
- Daily activity assistance, including medication management and personal hygiene
- Memory care activities provided for Alzheimer's and Dementia care
- Devotional services available on-site
- Planned group activities available regularly
- Indoor and outdoor common areas available, great for relaxing or for entertaining
- Transportation can be arranged
Linda Falls Guest Home I is proud of the community that it has built. We would like to welcome you to experience the care, compassion and peace of mind for yourself.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.