Ana's Care Home
2543 Tachevah Drive Santa Rosa CA 95405
Ana's Care Home is a residential care home located in the beautiful city of Santa Rosa, Sonoma County, California, next to Annadel State Park. Our welcoming community is nestled in a peaceful residential neighborhood, close to Matanzas Creek and the Summerfield Healthcare Center. With it's stunning natural surroundings and wide range of shops and services, Santa Rosa is the perfect place to call home.
Ana's Care Home is committed to providing seniors with a safe, comfortable group home setting. Our team of experienced, compassionate caregivers are always available to provide comfort and assistance to our residents. We are proud of our cozy, inviting environment where seniors can relax and enjoy a worry-free lifestyle.
We provide seniors with a wide range of services and amenities designed to promote health, wellness and an exceptional quality of life, including:
- Private, wheelchair-accessible accommodations and common areas
- Medication reminders
- Well-behaved dogs and cats are welcome upon approval
- Enclosed, fully-landscaped outdoor gardens for relaxing
- Regular recreational activities led by staff
- Property is custom-built and secure
- Home-style meals served in communal dining area
Seniors at Ana's Care Home enjoy relaxing, socializing with friends and visiting with family in an environment that provides the ideal mix of caring, compassionate support and respect for individual residents' independence. We are proud of our modern, warm and welcoming community, and we invite you to join us here in beautiful Santa Rosa, California.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.