About Le Pavillon
Le Pavillon is an assisted living community in the thriving Francophone town of Embrun, ON. Our beautiful community is located on four acres next to the Castor River, providing stunning views of the water and surrounding countryside. With it's full range of services, friendly atmosphere and proximity to Ottawa, Embrun makes the ideal place to kick back, relax and enjoy life.
Le Pavillon is dedicated to providing residents with a safe, comfortable home where caring, professional staff are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We take great pride in delivering excellent, personalized service to each of our seniors and their families, and our staff are all bilingual (speak French and English).
We are committed to maintaining a vibrant, inclusive community where seniors are encouraged to make new friends, enjoy their hobbies and be pampered. Our amenities include:
- A welcoming lobby complete with a natural gas fireplace and comfortable seating area overlooking the Castor River
- Three home-style meals served daily in our spacious, light-filled dining room
- Accommodations include private, semi-private and double occupancy suites complete with private en-suite bathrooms
- Heated floors throughout the buildings to ensure the comfort of our residents
- Common areas complete with kitchens, televisions and seating areas
- On-site tuck shop, game room and beauty salon
- Weekly religious services held in our own chapel
We take pride in our safe, secure and inviting senior community, and we invite you to our wonderful Le Pavillon.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor