66 Main Street S. Chesterville ON K0C1H0
Garden Villa Retirement Residence is an assisted living community in central Chesterville, ON.
Conveniently located on Main Street, our community offers easy access and lies just steps away from Chesterville Community Park. The picturesque South Nation River runs through Chesterville and adds a touch of natural beauty to the charm of the small town feel the area provides. On offer are Private Studio, Private Studio Deluxe and one-bedroom suites with generous nine foot ceilings and windows designed to let lots of natural light in and offer tremendous views of our beautiful community.
The fully trained, friendly and supportive staff at Garden Villa will encourage you to maintain your freedom and independence, and offer support and security when it's needed. They are committed to making our community truly feel like home for you, and your loved ones.
We offer a wide variety of amenities, including:
- Exercise room for our active residents
- Well stocked library with internet-connected computers
- A chapel for your spiritual needs
- Activity room which includes shuffleboard and a pool table
- Lounge with a cosy fireplace and grand piano
- Private dining area for residents who wish to host a private dinner with family or friends
- Beauty salon
At Garden Villa, we're far enough away from the hustle and bustle of modern city life to enjoy a cosy, small-town community, but close enough to have access to big city life when needed. We offer everything you need to live an independent life, with the security and peace of mind knowing that staff and friends are close-by if needed. Join us for a complimentary meal and tour of our community.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.