Landings of Minnetonka
14505 Minnetonka Dr Minnetonka MN 55345
Our studio and one bedroom apartments are suitable for either single or double occupancy. Apartments are equipped with amenities that combine comfortable living with safety:
- Kitchenettes with refrigerator and microwave
- Private bathrooms with safety features
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Individual climate controls
- Emergency call system
We are fortunate enough to be very close to the Minnetonka senior center which offers classes ranging from woodcarving to writing and health education. We have a fitness center next door which provides classes geared towards seniors. We also provide many different activities at right in our community:
- Church services in our private chapel
- Weekly ice cream social
- Live entertainment
- Frequent outings for shopping and lunch
- Summer fishing trips
- Card and board games
- Special themed parties
In addition to providing for residents' social needs we are also able to assist with many tasks of daily living such as grooming and medication management. Our 24 hour a day staff includes a registered nurse who develops individualized care plans for each resident. All meals are planned by a registered dietician to be compatible with seniors' nutritional needs and preferences.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.