About Jeroll Care Assisted Living
1. We have been licensed since August 2012.
2.The owner and administrator has 16 years of experience in senior care.
3. No, we have not won any awards yet. We are licensed and certified by AHCA.
4. We are not part of a national chain. What makes makes us unique and special is the fact that we are family-oriented, reliable, responsible, caring, loving and we meet the needs of each resident.
1. Jeroll Care Assisted Living is located near beautiful Bayside Lakes in SE Palm Bay, Florida
a. We are located in a very quiet and beautiful neighborhood that is family oriented.
b. We are just a mile away from Publix and several restaurants including fast food chains and shopping centers. Walmart is about 3 miles away and interstate I-95 is about 5 miles away. The police station and the fire station are about 3 miles away. The public library is also 3 miles away. There are several churches nearby. Walgreens Pharmacy is 2 miles away. There are 2 golf courses that are each 2.1 miles away.
The new and improved Palm Bay Hospital is just 6 miles away.
2. We are south of Melbourne in Brevard County, FL.
Our facility has an area of 4,000 square feet.
The great room is about 494 square feet and has a 65' LCD TV mounted to the wall.
The play room where our residents can enjoy games such as foosball, pool table, air hockey, monopoly, chess, checkers and many more, has an area of 163 square feet.
There are 4 bedrooms of which 3 are private and one is semi private. Each of the private is about 12 x 11 while the semi-private is a 20 x 14 with its own private bathroom. The facility has a total of 3 bathrooms.
Each room has a flat screen 32' TV mounted to the wall with cable TV.
Residents have internet access as well as WiFi
2. This property is not only beautiful but also clean and VERY spacious.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor