About Heart and Hearth for Elders
Heart and Hearth for Elders
Heart and Hearth for Elders is a residential care home located in the beautiful city of Asheville, North Carolina, which is in Buncombe County. In the western region of North Carolina, the Blue Ridge Mountains offer a breathtaking backdrop to the historic area and art filled area. Asheville is a vibrant area to live with numerous activities for friends and family members to enjoy when visiting.
Heart and Hearth for Elders is committed to providing the highest level care to all the senior residents by meeting each of their individual needs in a spacious, group home setting. Our community is strives in keeping all seniors safe and secure. Our caring, compassionate staff members are available any time of day or night to provide comfort.
In addition to meeting the individual physical and medical needs of each resident, our community strives in encouraging seniors to participate and socialize with numerous other amenities, including:
- Onsite activities including games, puzzles, current event discussions
- Planned offsite activities including picnics, sporting events, shipping art and live performances
- Exercise onsite with walks and gardening or offsite walks around the community
- Access to offsite devotional services to promote socialization with peers and others in the local community
- Both indoor and outdoor common areas to provide space to relax and enjoy conversation with friends
- Small dogs breeds welcome
- Meals provided including vegetarian options
We are proud of our charming, vibrant community. We would like to invite you to join us for rest, relaxation and fun at the Heart and Hearth for Elders.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor