Griswold Home Care, Aspen Hill-Wheaton Office
14301 Layhill Road #205 Silver Spring MD 20906
About Griswold Home Care
Compassionate Commitment, Dedicated Caring
Griswold Home Care is unlike any other home care company in the world. Our commitment to referring the best possible non-medical home care professionals available has resulted in helping over 80,000 families just like yours. The affordable, professional caregivers and companions Griswold refers help every client maintain the dignity, comfort, safety, independence and happiness they deserve, regardless of where they call home.
Each Griswold Home Care office is locally owned and operated by leaders in your community who are passionate about making in-home care simple, accessible, and affordable.
By working with Griswold Home Care, you'll gain access to the best caregivers in the world. This office refers self-employed caregivers who are experienced, compassionate, and carefully screened for your protection. In every office we're 100% focused on quality services and responsiveness to your needs. Please contact our local office to learn exactly how we can best help you and your family.
A Griswold Home Care companion care service includes the following:
- Engaging in companionship and conversation
- Reminiscing about the past
- Discussing current and historical events
- Playing games and cards
- Renting and playing movies
- Maintaining a family scrapbook
- Encouraging participation with crafts
- Helping read
- Directing morning wake-up and evening tuck-in
- Helping select clothes
- Mailing letters and bills
- Monitoring eating patterns and diet
- Inspecting food expiration dates
- Maintaining a calendar
- Arranging appointments and providing reminders
- Planning visits, outings and trips
- Visiting neighbors and friends
- Encouraging interaction with loved ones
- Encouraging participation in and assisting with community activities
- Monitoring visitors
- Providing transportation to:
- Doctor appointments
- The pharmacy
- Social outings
- Lunch or dinner
- Plays and concerts
- Religious services
- Sporting events
- Club meetings
Our Simple and Affordable Rates:
Hourly Rate: $17.50 per hour (with 4 or more hours of care)?
Live-in: $175.00 per day?
Overnight w/Sleep: $105.00 per shift?
Contact us to learn more about Griswold's non-medical home care, skilled care and other home care service options for older adults, people with disabilities and others in need of long-term care assistance.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.