Emerald Groves Central
2759 N. Val Vista Mesa AZ 85213
Emerald Groves Central
Emerald Groves Central is an assisted living community located in Mesa, Arizona, in Maricopa County, and home to just over 439,000 people. Mesa is a bustling city with a busy downtown area that has lots of shops, great restaurants and beautiful palm trees. Residents will enjoy getting out doing their shopping, they may take in a movie or show, go site-seeing with friends, or they can unwind in our comfortable community.
Emerald Groves Central is committed to providing our seniors with the highest level of quality care in a comfortable, home-like setting. Our professional staff prioritizes the needs of our seniors with memory care to help treat dementia and Alzheimer's, and will assist your loved one with any needs that may arise.
We are also a fun, social group that enjoys group outings and planned events to encourage open dialog and fun times within our community. A few of the available services and amenities that we have available for our residents include:
- Physical therapy, rehabilitation, speech therapy, occupational therapy
- Spacious accommodations with different layouts
- Nutritious well-balanced meals and snacks each day
- Quiet spaces indoors to read and relax in
- An outdoor sitting area to relax and enjoy nature
- Transportation to/from appointments and planned events
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Devotionals off-site
We are pleased to be of service to the residents in our community and invite you to bring your loved one to join us for relaxation, fun activities, and new friends at Emerald Groves Central.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.