Diamond Quality Assisted Living Care Home
6177 East Blanche Drive Scottsdale AZ 85254
Located in Scottsdale, AZ., Diamond Quality Assisted Living Care Home is an apartment-style senior care home in the lovely Maricopa County. We are conveniently located three miles from the Mayo Clinic Hospital, which scored a 87 out of 100 in its most recent Medicare review.
At Diamond Quality, we maintain a close-knit home with a ton of heart and where our team can provides individually-based support for our well-loved residents. To enhance our quality of care, we meet everyone at their specific care level so they can still maintain valuable independence while fully trusting that we will take care of all the rest. Included in our mission is a promise to keep our community active, fit and intelligent through a calendar chock-full of fun activities, cultural events, exercise sessions and opportunities to socialize. The families of our residents can rest assured knowing that we have a 24-hour awake and alert staff and a doctor who is always on call. We also pride ourselves on maintaining a secure property for the safety of those who are prone to wandering or elopement.
Among our most popular amenities, Diamond Quality offers:
- Three home-style meals each day, plus snacks
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Transportation to local appointments
- Common rooms for socializing and visits
- Cable TV, DVD players, Internet and phone lines
- Full library of games and movies
- Indoor/outdoor exercise program and recreation
If you are looking for a group home community in Scottsdale that fits your life and family, drop in for a visit any time. We'd love to give you a tour.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.