930 Oak Street Silverton OR 97381
We offer many amenities and services designed to meet your social, mental and physical needs. Our caring staff and comfortable community provides:
- Respite and short term stay
- 24 hour Registered Nurse
- Dietician planned meals to suit your taste and nutritional needs
- Home visit program
- Individualized care plans
- All public and private spaces are wheelchair and walker friendly
- Beautician on site
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Assistance with grooming and other daily activities
- Apartments have an emergency call system
- Help with medications and chronic disease monitoring
We provide residents and their pets with a home-like environment that offers support, friendship and fun. Transportation is provided for community activities such as trips to town for shopping, dining or movies as well as outings to the farmer's market and the annual Homer Davenport Festival.
At home activities include bingo and other games, Tai Chi, movie nights and craft sessions. We have an enclosed outdoor courtyard that is perfect for enjoying warm summer evenings or gardening in the flower beds.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Best place for my dad.
Checked many places for my dad. Decided on Davenport as best for his needed care. It has been and is meeting all his needs and more. Great staff, always greet me by my first name. Couldn't find a better...
Overall I think it's great. It's always very clean and well kept. The staff is always nice and helpful, and they're great with care services. I love the wide variety of activities to participate...See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.