Courage Assisted Living Facility
519 Red Coat Ln Arlington TX 76002
Courage Assisted Living Facility is a senior residential care home that is located in the scenic city of Arlington, TX and in Tarrant county. Arlington is home to the large, beautiful Lake Arlington and the Parks at Arlington, a famous downtown shopping district. The group home setting is just a little over a block from the Lynn Creek and the Lynn Creek Linear Park; offering a great place for an afternoon stroll. The entire community is surrounded by quiet schools. The calmness and quietness of the city makes Arlington a relaxing place to call home.
Courage Assisted Living Facility is proud of the level of care and safety that is provides it residents with. Our 24/7 available staff are qualified and compassionate. We also provide our residents with an on-call licensed nurse and medical doctor, for any routine medical concerns. The entire community is secure, including the reserved resident parking.
In addition to the relaxing location and the secure community we provide to our residents, Courage Assisted Living Facility offers the following amenities:
- Indoor and outdoor common areas available, with regularly scheduled events
- Transportation available to local off-site activities
- Housekeeping and laundering services available
- Assistance with everyday activities available, including medication management and administration
Courage Assisted Living Facility would like to welcome you to join us at home, while we provide you with the necessary care, compassion and professionalism that will allow you to remain independent for as long as is possible.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.