Cardinal Ridge Residential Care
817 Circle Ridge Place Sturgeon Bay WI 54235
Cardinal Ridge residential is an assisted living community located in Sturgeon Bay, WI. Our community is in a residential area with a wooded view that allows residents to view birds and deer. We are located in a residential area with neighbors who offer their talents and time from time to time.
Cardinal Ridge Residential Care major goal is to offer support to the residents for them to live satisfying lives. We are also devoted to helping the residents maintain their dignity and independence. Our communities run like family owned businesses enabling our staff to offer customized services to fit individual needs of our residents.
We offer deluxe and standard rooms with private bathrooms that assure you of privacy. Our community also caters for personal needs especially medical with the help of our pharmacies. Residents are allowed to bring more furniture to their rooms and decorate them to add a personal touch. In addition to our spacious housing we also offer the following common areas:
- Special occasions have dining rooms and catering services
- There is a private lounge specifically for families to use when visiting
- A beauty shop
- Small pets are allowed though regulated by the pet policy
- A TV lounge and comfortable living room that has cathedral ceilings with fireplace
- Landscaped grounds and outdoor courtyard
- A laundry room that has dryers and washers for personal use at assigned time
Our community boasts of a professional team that is both caring and compassionate and always working to ensure that our residents maintain their privacy, independence and dignity.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.