The Gathering of Door County
204 N Duluth Ave Sturgeon Bay WI 54235
Few areas in the Midwest are more breathtaking than The Gathering of Door County located in Door County, Wisconsin. The Gathering of Door County, an assisted living community for seniors, exhibits all Wisconsin has to offer in the way of Midwest charm. Programs for life enrichment are easily offered here through activities such as transporting residents to nearby shopping opportunities. The lake and country scenery alone is reason enough to take the ride, even if shopping isn't the plan.
The Gathering of Door County assists Alzheimer's and dementia residents. The staff here specializes in memory care. Life at The Gathering of Door County does not revolve around a 'one-size-fits-all' philosophy. Much the contrary, care is decided on a person to person basis, creating a lifestyle plan that encourages each individual's full potential. Challenges and strengths of each resident are taken into consideration when devising a plan of action/treatment.
Care programs, amenities and life enhancements include:
- Holistic healing alternative approach through a wellness spa - Healing Arts Outreach
- Short term respite: rehabilitation and support
- Clinical programs such as fall prevention, strengthening, incontinence management, chronic disease management
- Memory impairment (dementia and Alzheimer's care)
- Therapeutic activities and recreational therapist
- Medication management, 24-hour staff, plus housekeeping and laundry, and F/T nurse administrator
Residents at The Gathering of Door County Wisconsin experience senior living at its finest. Additionally, there is a couples suite, family support guidance where friends and family members participation is encouraged through the Family Ties Program, and hospice partnership program.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.