Capra House Care Home
779 Parkway South San Francisco CA 94080
Capra House Care Home is a residential care home located in beautiful South San Francisco, California in San Mateo County. Our pleasant community is located in very close proximity to the immense and lush Signal Hill Park. Some of San Francisco's attractions include Fisherman's Warf, San Francisco Zoo, delicious Ghirardelli Square and Steinhart Aquarium. Various walking tours are also offered according to availability. The attractions of South San Francisco and San Francisco proper hold something fun and entertaining for every family member.
Capra House Care Home is family owned and lovingly operated. We are devoted to seniors and committed to providing a high quality of life and standard of care that meets their unique needs in a safe, spacious and comfortable group home setting. We proudly offer our residents highly trained and compassionate caregivers who are available around the clock to ensure that the medical and physical needs of seniors are met. Our goal is to help our residents lead active lives, while maintaining their independence, individuality and dignity. We offer a number of activities and amenities geared toward meeting your loved one's social, physical and spiritual needs. Some of our amenities include:
- Beautifully landscaped and gated home in quiet location
- Comfortable sitting areas inside for conversing with family and new friends
- Optional clergy visits
- Various dining options to choose from
- Beautician, barber and dry cleaning services available as options
- Medication management services available upon request
Capra House Care Home is committed to providing your loved one a comfortable and safe home environment. We hope you will join us for fun and relaxation.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.