Araville Residential Care Home III
106 Sycamore Ave South San Francisco CA 94080
The Araville Residential Care Home III is a senior care home located in the vibrant South San Francisco, California, which is within San Mateo County. The scenic area is surrounded by the beautiful San Francisco Bay. The charming bay area is known for the mild winter months and the cool dry summer. South San Francisco is a lovely place to live with a warm friendly atmosphere for friends and family members to visit at time of the year.
The Araville Residential Care Home III is dedicated to providing all senior residents with the highest level of care in a charming group home setting. Our community focuses on the needs of the seniors as individuals. The caring, compassionate and understanding staff members are onsite day and night to keep the senior residents safe and comfortable.
Besides meeting all the senior residents physical and medical needs, our community strives to keep everyone engaged by encouraging socialization and participation with our numerous amenities, including:
- Meals provided to meet all the dietary needs of each senior resident
- Transportation provided to doctor appointments and other necessities
- Planned activities to keep seniors engaged
- Lounge area to promote socialization with peers
We are proud of a charming community and would like to invite you to join us for fun, relaxation and rest at Araville Residential Care Home III.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.