About Buckingham Manor
Buckingham Manor is an assisted living community nestled in downtown Stouffville, ON.
Conveniently located in the downtown core, Buckingham Manor can be accessed easily by public transit or the nearby highways that run close to the downtown area. Nearby Memorial Park, Thicketwood Park and Byers Pond Park offer natural beauty within walking distance. Buckingham Manor’s proximity to Main Street ensures easy access to all sorts of nearby amenities such as shopping, restaurants and salons.
The staff at Buckingham Manor focus on promoting and supporting an independent lifestyle while providing peace of mind with supportive services. 24-hour coverage ensures security and assistance is at hand when needed, and when it’s not, residents enjoy the freedom and independence they need to flourish.
We offer an amenity-rich community, which includes the following:
- Communal lounge areas with televisions to encourage social interaction and community
- For those looking for a place to dine with family, a private dining area is available
- Comfortable seating areas located around the building
- A beauty salon/barber shop that offers full service
- A home theatre system with full surround sound
- A tuck shop, stocked with small items and sweets which can be paid for on site or billed to your room
- For those who choose to smoke, a licensed smoking room
- A well stocked library for avid readers
Carefree and assisted living awaits you at Buckingham Manor. We welcome you to join our thriving community, and extend an invitation to come for a free consultation to show you the easy-going, secure and liberating lifestyle we can provide for you.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor