835 East Belleview Street Winona MN 55987
Brookdale Winona is a small, single story, easily accessible community which is designed with resident comfort in mind. We are pleased to offer many services and amenities that assist with daily needs while promoting independence:
- Onsite homecare
- Respite care
- Hospice services
- Visiting medical and rehabilitation specialists
- Assistance with grooming, medication and other daily tasks
- Housecleaning services
- Wheelchair accessible showers
- Dietician planned meals
- Pet friendly community with pet care available
- All bathrooms have built in safety features
- In case of emergency or serious illness we are less than a mile from Winona Health Medical Center
We like to keep busy during the cold winters by enjoying exercise classes, penny ante poker, baking cookies, enjoying live music and enjoying each other's company over a cocktail at happy hour. During the summer residents enjoy tending our gardens which feature both raised beds and hanging planters for easy access.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I would recommend this community!
The staff and the food at Brookdale are excellent. I think they could use a few more activities geared towards the male residents. I also think that the staff could be a little more encouraging. The community...
Review of Brookdale Winona - Winona, MN
Felt just like home distance from rooms to dining and actives was short perfect for someone with limited mobility. Facility was clean and looked like new. Room was cozy and bathroom area was spacious and safe...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.