Brookdale Utica Memory Care
45959 North Pointe Boulevard Utica MI 48315
Residents at Brookdale Utica receive highly personalized care from our well trained staff. Our community was designed with our residents in mind and offers the same privacy and comforts one would find in their own home while receiving a high level of quality care. Residents choose from a variety of suites to find one that best fits their needs and desires. Our staff is available around the clock to meet the needs of residents as they arise.
We provide a wide array of services and amenities including:
- Assistance with activities of daily living including bathing, dressing, grooming and hygiene
- Escort services throughout the building
- A varied menu with options selected by our dietician and snacks available through the day
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Activities and outings designed to enrich the lives of residents
- An on-site library with regular and large print
- An on-site beauty salon and barber shop
We can't wait to welcome your family to ours at Brookdale Utica.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
The Community I Had a Tour With
I had a chance to tour this community and I did not like it. It did not fit my sister. The age group of the residents are much older than her.
They are the best on handling my brother. Calming him down from leaving and going home. A lot of co-operation with the staff.Thanks alot
A good community
The staff have been great working with the hospice people to make sure that dad has everything he needs. This community does offer daily activities and they keep it clean. I would recommend this community.See all 30 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.